The mission of the Liberty Center Music Department is to make a positive difference in the lives of the students by providing musical experiences and performances, and to assist them in achieving their potential as they develop confidence, cooperation, leadership and responsibility and high standards of excellence and character.
- To help each student develop aesthetic awareness and sensitivity
- To give students a source of enjoyment which can enhance the quality of life during school years and throughout later life
- To provide a sense of our history and cultural heritage through music
- To provide a means of creativity and self-expression
- To provide students with an opportunity for visible success and achievement in the school and community
- To contribute to a balanced educational program which deals with objective, subjective, symbolic, and concrete aspects of human experience